- Add flour, bicarb soda, egg and milk to a bowl and stir with wooden spoon until combined
- Divide pancake batter into 5 bowls
- Add 2 drops of different coloured food dye to each bowl of batter so as to achieve the rainbow coloured pancakes
- Cook pancakes (one of each color) in a small amount of butter in a medium hot pan
- Arrange on a plate into a tower of rainbow pancakes
- Pour maple syrup over the pancakes and top with So Soft Twists Marshmallows and So Soft Mini Marshmallows
- Finish off by sprinkling pancakes with rainbow coloured sprinkles.
*Note: This is sure to impress your little people! Enjoy!