- 30 So Soft Pink & White Marshmallows roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup of choc chips
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- Combine self raising flour, cocoa, caster sugar, egg, milk and vegetable oil into a mix master
- Beat on low until well combined
- Pour batter into muffin papers and bake at 150 deg (fan forced) for approximately 35 mins until a crisp top forms on muffins
- Remove from oven and scatter marshmallows, choc chips and raspberries on top. Return to oven and bake for a further 5 mins
*Note: These muffins are delicious served with freshly whipped cream or ice cream.