- Line a 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan on low heat until smooth. Set aside to cool
- Place sifted flour and cocoa powder, white chocolate chips, eggs and baking powder in a large bowl and mix until combined
- Pour in chocolate mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon
- Pour brownie mixture into prepared tin
- Bake in oven at 160 degrees for approximately 45 minutes then remove from oven
- Quickly arrange So Soft Pink & White Marshmallows on top of brownie and return to the oven for a further 6-8 minutes until marshmallow is just toasted and colour changes slightly
*Note: Serve warm or cold, ideal for a birthday party or afternoon tea. Also lovely accompanied with fresh raspberries. You can also drizzle melted chocolate over the top of toasted marshmallows.