- Cut bananas in half and length ways
- Melt butter in a fry pan and cook bananas until golden brown. Sprinkle some sugar on the bananas if you would prefer a caramelized banana
- Toast waffles until crisp
- Put Waffles onto a lined oven tray and put bananas and marshmallows on top
- Bake in oven at 160 degrees until Marshmallows are soft and toasted
- Arrange on a serving plate and pour maple syrup over the top
- Serve with whipped cream and extra marshmallows and fresh strawberries
Note: Any fruit of choice can be used for this dish. We also topped our Waffles with sprinkles. Feel free to add chocolate to make it deliciously sinful.