- Pierce the sweet potato 6-7 times with a skewer
- Completely cover sweet potato in foil and place in oven to bake at 200 degrees for 45 to 60 mins
- Once a skewer can easily move in and out of the sweet potato, carefully remove from over and cut down the centre
- Sprinkle cinnamon into the centre of the sweet potato
- Cut the So Soft Jumbo Marshmallows in half and place down the middle of the sweet potato
- Return the sweet potato to the oven on some foil and cook until marshmallows are well toasted
Note: A terrific savoury recipe to use when camping. Can also be cooked in foil on the campfire.