- Heat chocolate melts in a microwave safe container in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, and stir until completely melted
- Dip milkshake glass of your choice into the melted chocolate and then into some sprinkles. Set aside in the fridge to set
- Whisk milk and strawberry topping together until combined
- Pour strawberry milk into glass
- Whip cream or use whipped cream in a can and pipe on top of the milkshake
- Decorate with your choice of lollies. We chose to add a lollipop, snakes, a freddo frog and some fairy floss
Note: This can be made using any of your favourite milkshake flavours. Also, don’t forget to add a fancy straw. The kids will not be disappointed!