- Skewer So Soft Pink & White Marshmallows in the centre with a paper straw and set aside
- Tip sprinkles into a bowl
- Line a tray with baking paper
- Melt Chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds at a time, always stirring in between *be careful not to overheat the chocolate*
- Dip Marshmallow into the melted chocolate and scrape off any excess chocolate as it will not be needed
- Immediately dip into sprinkles and completely cover Marshmallow
- Turn Mallow Choc Pop upside down onto baking paper and allow to set for an hour
*Note: you can use any coloured sprinkles or biscuit crumb to cover the choc pop. White Chocolate can also be used as the base.