- Add milk and So Soft Marshmallows to saucepan and place on stove top on low heat stirring continuously
- Once mixture starts to heat through, add chopped dark chocolate and continue to stir until completely melted
- Set mixture aside and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes
- With electric beaters or a kitchenaid beat cream until soft peaks form. Slowly add chocolate mixture to cream whilst still beating
- Once combined, pour chocolate mixture into tarts and refrigerate overnight
- Serve with fresh berries and whipped cream
Note: We have decorated these tarts by making a simple flower out of the So Soft Marshmallow Twists. To do so, cut a twist into 3 parts with kitchen scissors. Position one part of the Twist on the tart. Now cut a marshmallow mini in half and use the sticky side to attach it onto the flower at the middle to create the center.